Thursday, December 9, 2010

Salami Testing

When water is falling out of the sky, humans get bored and restless and it can be particularly difficult to find a way to keep them occupied.  Luckily, I recently heard that my friend, Mo was putting on a salami testing event.  He’s chief of security at a falling over juice kennel at the top of a big hill near where we live so had some pull to make sure his humans would test some falling over juice on ours which we thought  would be an ideal way to keep them busy.

Humans don’t have good noses which is very obvious when you see them sniff falling over juice before they drink it because that stuff smells bad.  I told Talisker this but he insisted on finding out for himself.  He won’t do that again.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...