Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Increased Security Detail

Now that Tobermory has had almost all his juice to stop him getting sick, he gets to join our humans and me on some puppy sized adventures.  He doesn’t seem to fully appreciate the educational benefit of these trips as all he does is fall asleep.  Mummy says he can’t help it as growing is pretty tiring stuff.  I’m used to keeping a watchful eye on our humans but the little guy is way too trusting.  He just goes to sleep wherever tiredness strikes him and doesn’t seem to understand that there’s dangerous stuff out there for a pup who doesn’t keep his wits about him.  I thought he was supposed to help me out but it would now appear that I have to add Tobermory to my usual protection detail.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...