Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Job Sharing

As you all know, a very important part of my job as Head of Security is to continually broaden my base of knowledge of human behavior.

I recently learnt about a new habit that some humans like to participate in called “job sharing”.  Two humans will do the same job that one could, one working hard but for half the day and another working hard for the other half of the day.  This is supposed to make their lives easier but I think they’ve got it all wrong.

Tobermory and I have been job sharing for some time.  We both hold the sofa down whilst each monitoring separate entrances to the kennel.  It would be possible for one of us to hold down the sofa and monitor both entrances at the same time and swap places in the middle of the day, but the working part of the day would be far more stressful and very lonely.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...