Friday, September 11, 2020

 All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey …


I found this line on the writing box.  It’s from a howling human performance from a group called the Mama’s & the Papa’s.  I thought this particularly apt because my “Mama” is complaining about all her beloved green things going into hibernation.  The sun obviously is not feeling well because it hasn’t come out for days.  And the sky isn’t grey … it’s kind of orange and the motorized dog carriers are covered in grey stuff.  Daddy and I are sneezing the whole time and I really don’t like this.  It’s very confusing. Daddy says that this is God celebrating the Giants who play a strange version of fetch winning 23-5, so everything is painted yellow.  I don’t buy it.
Tobermory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...