Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yelping

In my long life I have developed a lot of very strongly held opinions on a variety of topics and feel that it is my duty to make sure that everybody hears them.  To do this I yelp. Yelping is something that all dogs know how to do but some of us are a little more practiced at it than others.  The trick to a good yelp is to start imparting your views to the targeted human in a quiet and calm manner.  Humans can be very thick skinned so if you get no reaction from the human, you need to ramp your efforts up until they finally start paying attention and that I have turned into an art form.

You can imagine my amazement when I learnt that Mummy has started to use her writing box to yelp.  Have you ever heard one try?  They just don’t have the vocal chords or the technique for the job.  If writing boxes think they can take over from dogs, they have a lot to learn.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...