Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Motorized Dog Carrier's Carrier

Did you know that motorized dog carriers have their own carriers?  They only need them when they’re very ill and can’t get themselves to the motorized dog carrier doctor.  Mummy’s was quite sickly when it was very young and had to take several rides on one.

Daddy’s motorized dog carrier has always been healthy and has regular medical check-ups so you can understand my surprise when it was supposed to be carrying us down town for our evening sniff recently and just a few blocks from our kennel made a big cough and refused go any further.  It couldn’t even get back to our kennel to wait for a carrier so we had to walk home which I find really quite distressing.  It’s never made us walk home before.  Daddy appears to be totally unsympathetic.  He says he chose it to carry us because it’s supposed to be a particularly strong breed and is far too young to be so sick.  I hope he’s kinder about me behind my back when I have to visit my doctors.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...