Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Giants vs Cardinals

I think you all know that at this time of year humans get very serious about playing fetch which I find really quite amusing when you consider how inept they are at it.
 
There are a bunch of giants in San Francisco who are particularly keen on playing fetch.  Last night they won a very important game which I feel was more than a little one sided.  Their opposition were cardinals.  Am I the only one who thinks that it is unfair to expect a load of red birds to have any chance of winning when pitted against super-sized humans?
 
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...