Monday, May 21, 2018

Falling Over Juice Theft


This weekend our humans went to visit their favorite falling over juice kennel, Testarossa.  The purpose of the trip was to find out how well the young falling over juice was growing.  Before they left, I overheard Mummy telling Daddy that she had paid to take a thief with them into the falling over juice nursery.  I found this very disturbing on several counts.

I have always considered our humans to be of high moral standing.  Stealing is bad, and I know this because whenever I try to steal something from the kitchen counter, Mummy growls at me really loudly.  I also don’t understand why they would pay a thief to help them steal juvenile falling over juice when they could just pay for bottles of the mature stuff.
Tobermory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...