Monday, September 5, 2022

Dog Days ... really?

Arran & Tobermory holding down sofa

Last night when we were watching the moving picture frame on the wall, I heard the human who predicts what the sun is going to do describe the weather right now as dog days.  He went on to say that 110°F was no temperature to let dogs go outside in.  I’m confused.  In my mind, holding down the sofa all day while the humans play with their writing boxes in dark rooms with the shades closed, not being allowed to play outside and not going out for our daily neighborhood sniff until the sun has gone to bed after the humans’ feeding time does not have the makings of a good dog day.

Tobermory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...