Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Behave Your Age

Happy dog on sofa
I had a sore leg last week.  My doctor gave me some magic treats to stop it hurting and ordered me for a few days to concentrate on the skills of sofa restraint and supervision of human meal construction.  I pointed out that would mean that I would have to trust Arran to properly exercise Daddy in the evening, not to mention that I would also be neglecting my duties as his tutor in the important art of retrieving. When Daddy throws toys for us, it is very important that I get to them before Arran to demonstrate correct catching methods.  Would you believe my doctor then had the audacity to suggest that I need to behave my age?

Dog watching food prep
Tobermory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...