Saturday, June 26, 2010

Take Your Human to Work Day

Yesterday was “take your dog to work day”. I find this a little confusing as Talisker and I work really hard with our humans EVERY day holding down the rugs under their desks and barking at suspicious passers by.  All they seem to do is talk to their talking boxes, play with their writing boxes and dress up to take them for a ride in the motorized dog carriers.  I think we need a “take your human to work day”.  I would be really interested to see if they have the patience to hold down a rug for several hours and the intuition to work out what looks like a threat to the perimeter of our kennel.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...