Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching my best side

Last week I kept the old dude company when he went to visit our doctor (he’s always got something wrong with him).  Daddy told him about my sore leg and he wanted to take some pictures of it.  He obviously doesn’t walk around with a picture box like Mummy because the next day we had to get up really early to go back to see him before Mummy and I could have breakfast.  All she had before we left our kennel was the brown water she drinks every morning which is not good as she growls a lot when she hasn’t had the hot bread she eats with it.

Our doctor didn’t like the picture of my leg which I completely understand because it looked very strange.  I don’t want to boast, but I like to think of myself as photogenic, but he gave me sleeping juice so it’s not surprising he couldn’t get my best side when I was too sleepy to pose properly.

Yesterday I visited a special doctor who obviously has a different taste in pictures as he spent a long time looking at it and was really excited.  I tried to understand what he was telling Mummy (he was using a lot of big words I haven’t heard before) and I think he said he likes fixing sore legs and he’s going to use this picture to fix mine.

Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...