Sunday, August 29, 2010

Humans' seasonal ability to play fetch

I have observed that humans’ ability to play fetch changes with the seasons.  When we have our winter coats they catch the ball and run away with it, but now that we have our summer coats they appear to be getting closer to playing the game correctly, however they still have a lot to learn.  Instead of bringing the ball back to the human that threw it, they throw it to another human so it takes a lot longer to get back to the chief thrower.

At this point I would like to point out that in my many years of taking care of humans, it is my experience that there is always one who just doesn’t play fair.  I feel quite sorry for all the humans who are concentrating hard on catching the ball because there is always one who stands in front of them with a big stick and tries to knock it away from them and then runs away so he can’t get caught.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...