Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blue Teeth

A few days ago, Mummy bought a new talking box.  She always likes getting new toys so you’d think she would have come home happy but instead she was growling quietly to herself.  Daddy says this is because the kennel it came from provides a community service by employing humans who are not able to earn a lot of dog biscuits, and Talisker and I know more about talking boxes than they do.

Having always been inquisitive, I got on the writing box to see if I could work out why Mummy went to a talking box kennel that made her growl and I think I have worked it out.  They sell talking boxes with blue teeth and I think she just wanted to get one that matched my claws.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...