Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Water Frisbee

Being fish retrievers, swimming is in our blood.  Our friends, Austin and Pumbaa have a hole in the ground with water and since it was a little hot this weekend we decided to go and join them.  In my younger days this was one of my favorite sports and our humans have been kind enough to give me a floating coat so I can still play Water Frisbee with the guys.

Pumbaa is an expert diver and I had hoped he would give Tali a few tips but he was in a bad mood and didn’t want to play so Austin and I did our best to point him in the right direction.  He caught on pretty quickly.  Sometimes it takes old dogs to teach a new dog new tricks.  The humans really weren’t much help.  They tried, but in the end we just let them stand around and drink falling over juice which is more within their range of skills.

Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...