Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Go Giants

This weekend humans were playing a big game of fetch on the moving picture frame on the wall which they all got really excited about.  I didn’t get a chance to see what the fuss was over as one of the sofas in our kennel was being particularly unruly so I was a little preoccupied holding it down.

The game was won by some humans called the San Francisco Giants.  Now, I consider myself to be fairly well travelled in Northern California and I have never met a Giant so they must have been hiding them well as trying to hide a super sized human must be pretty hard.  The thing I don’t understand is why the humans got so excited when they won.  Isn’t it obvious?  Normal sized humans couldn’t possibly be a match for a team of Giants.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...