Monday, October 18, 2010

Humans and brown squishy stuff

Yesterday, a kennel that makes falling over juice held a gathering for dogs and I was really looking forward to getting together with some of my friends.  Our humans can be easily bribed with falling over juice and I had hoped its availability might persuade them to give us a ride there in their motorized dog carrier.  I didn’t account for how pathetic they can be when water is falling out of the sky.  Bowmore says they can’t help it because they don’t have waterproof fur like us but I thought it a little mean to go to a different falling over juice kennel and make us wait in the motorized dog carrier while they had fun with THEIR friends.

Just when I thought the day couldn’t get any worse, our humans brought some of them back to our kennel.  I made the assumption they felt guilty and were bringing these dudes over to throw balls for me, but no, apparently they were there to torture me.  I tried everything, dropping the ball at their feet and staring at them, bouncing it around the room with no walls and chasing it hoping they would get the idea and I even dropped it several times on the plate they had food on with no success.  Would you believe the reason they gave for making my day miserable was that they don’t like my paws leaving the brown squishy stuff on the sofas that appears in the grass when water is falling out of the sky.  What purpose do sofas have other than to give me something to clean my paws on?
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...