Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Insecurity

Daddy’s been at home a lot just lately.  Mummy says he doesn’t earn dog biscuits in far away lands anymore.  This is making me very nervous.  There’s only one box of milk bones, one container of kibble and sixteen cans of dog stew in the food storing room (there may have been more but I only have 16 toes so never learnt to count more than that).

Ever since I was a small pup Daddy has had to go away for dog biscuits.  Bowmore says it’s OK because several humans are spending a lot of time hanging out around the human feeding table with him playing with their writing boxes saying they’re starting something.  He seems to think that dog biscuits will come from this, but I don’t buy it.  The only thing I have seen him start is the motorized dog carrier and since he’s not sitting in it, I don’t see how he can start something.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...