Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mending Humans

On Tuesday morning, our humans left the kennel really early without giving us breakfast.  Daddy came home a little while later without Mummy.  He said he took her to a doctor to be mended which I found a little confusing because she didn’t look broken to me.

You can always tell when we have been mended because all our fur disappears around the zipper that the doctor uses to get inside us but it is much more difficult to tell with humans because they are just not very furry.  The only indication we have that Mummy has indeed been mended is that when she returned to our kennel yesterday she was moving much slower than usual.

There hasn’t been the need for human mending in our kennel since Talisker took over as head of security so I am delighted that at last I have had the opportunity to teach him the correct nose positioning for optimum human recovery monitoring.

Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...