Friday, July 27, 2012

Ear Take-off

Humans are really very creative, especially when it comes to inventive things to make our lives fun.  Some of my favorites are the flying squirrel which is a special kind of Frisbee, the ball chucker and, well I suppose any kind of ball, regardless of how it’s thrown is pretty fun.

There is one invention that tops them all and that is the motorized dog carrier without a roof.  I don't think our humans really enjoy riding in it as they cower behind the window at the front.  It's very selfless of them keeping one for our benefit as with such little noses, mouths and ears they obviously can’t fully appreciate all the wonderful smells or the euphoric sensation of achieving full jowl and ear take-off.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...