Thursday, November 20, 2014

Why does Talisker get to do all the fun stuff?

I’m feeling left out.  Today Mummy took us for a ride in her motorized dog carrier to a kennel near us that I don’t know.  There were lots of other dogs going in and out of it with their humans.  There was a long table inside with four humans sitting behind it playing with writing boxes and talking boxes.  One of them told us to sit.  Two female humans wearing blue pajamas came out of a door and asked us to follow them to a room with lots of cushions and a platform that looked like the one in our kennel that Mummy runs on without going anywhere.

This is where I started to be ignored.  The humans in the pajamas invited Talisker to lie down on a big dog bed and then rubbed his leg while they gave him chicken.  They then played games with him while I stood on cushions and gave him even more treats.  They did at least give me a couple.

If that wasn’t bad enough, Talisker then got into a glass tank that filled with water and got to play in it while I had to watch.  Everyone knows that I love to play in water.  Having a sore leg is no reason to get to do all the fun stuff.


Tobermory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...