Monday, April 12, 2010

Hitting little white balls with long sticks

Humans like to see how far little white balls will fly when they hit them with long sticks. Mummy and Daddy have bags full of them and when I was a young pup Mummy would hit the balls down the hill and I would bring them back for her which was a lot of fun.

Yesterday there was a lot of water falling out of the sky so instead of taking our humans out for an adventure, we all cuddled up on the sofa in front of the hole in the wall with fire. We watched humans hit little white balls on the moving picture frame on the wall however I don’t understand why they didn’t bring their dogs to help because the balls were flying a really long way and they had to fetch them themselves.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...