Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Don't Mess with Mummy's Garden

Yesterday Bowmore was helping me with my security duties when we noticed humans outside our kennel digging holes and pulling out Mummy’s plants. There is only one human she allows to dig holes in the garden with his friends, but they put plants in the holes instead of taking them out. These guys didn’t look anything like them. They wore silly looking round orange hats and I think pixies were supposed to be joining them because they put orange pixie hats on the road for them to put on when they arrived.
 
I think we have all learnt that messing with Mummy’s garden without her permission is a REALLY bad idea so Bowmore and I stood on our viewing platform and barked loudly out of the window to warn them before Mummy noticed, but they didn’t seem to hear. Of course, you can guess what happened next. Mummy ran out of the door and across the grass. We couldn’t hear from inside the kennel, but I’m sure she was growling because by the time she got back from earning dog biscuits in the afternoon they’d put the plants back.  They didn’t look very well so I hope for those guys' own safety they aren’t thinking of coming back because if they do Mummy might take them to the place where humans take all the food out your tummy like she did with me when I dug up the treats she buried.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...