Thursday, May 13, 2010

Don't let writing boxes drink falling over juice

You may all wonder why you haven’t heard from me for a while.

Recently, Talisker and I were relaxing after dinner when we heard a loud growl from Mummy. Talisker is used to hearing her growl when he’s done something wrong and couldn’t work out what he’d done so went to hide in his cave.

From what I could see from my day bed, it looked like her writing box had tried to drink her falling over juice while she wasn’t watching, and I can tell you, writing boxes are messy drinkers because it had falling over juice all over it. Daddy rushed in with the paper he uses to clear up when we forget to swallow our water. My hearing’s not too good, but I think he asked Mummy if the writing box had backed up and she said it hadn’t for a couple of weeks. We back up to humans to have our butts scratched which they do to show they love us so if its butt hadn’t been scratched lately it probably drank the falling over juice because it was feeling unloved.

Writing boxes don’t respond as well to falling over juice as humans. Talisker went to check on it and it obviously didn’t feel well but Mummy was helping to make it feel better by lying it on its side with hot air blowing at it.

The lesson we have all learned here is that if your writing box hasn’t backed up lately, don’t leave falling over juice within its reach.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...