Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bowmore's Special Treats

Bowmore’s old friend, Levi came to play yesterday.  I was showing him my favorite move of the double sofa jump with belly bounce off the armchair and thought I’d throw in a new move and added a twist landing; big mistake.  It made my leg really hurt.  I screamed for Mummy and have now learnt that this gets me lots of attention.  Maybe I should scream more often.  She cuddled me and rubbed my leg and then spoke to our doctor on the talking box who said I could have one of Bowmore’s special treats.  Man, now I know why the old dude’s so happy all the time.  Those things make you feel REALLY good.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...