Monday, July 19, 2010

Correct Feeding of Humans

We’ve had a very tiring two weeks.  Daddy’s been away earning dog biscuits which means extra security work for Talisker.  I take on Mummy watching to relieve him of that part of his duties.

Much to our relief, on Saturday Daddy came back to the kennel.  I’ve been quite concerned about his diet when he’s away because as we all know, it’s important to make sure your humans eat plenty of fresh vegetables, meat and fish to keep them healthy.  I learnt on the writing box that in the land he visits they eat a lot of pickled Herrings.  This sounds particularly unappetizing so we put him straight into the motorized dog carrier on his return and took him to a human feeding kennel where we could watch to make sure he ate the correct food.

Secure in the knowledge that Daddy’s dietary requirements are back on track and he is here to watch Mummy, I have been able to relax the rest of the weekend and am now ready to return to my regular duty of sofa restraint.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...