Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Be in touch with your feminine side

Now that we have our Summer coats and it’s warm outside, I find my paw covers make my feet too hot.  This is quite a problem as I get sore claws if I don’t wear them when we’re out exercising our humans.  To help me out, our doctor recommended special covers that Mummy attaches to my claws with juice that stops them falling off.  I have since learnt that some female humans must suffer from the same problem as they also attach covers to their claws which they like to color coordinate with their clothes.  I think Mummy is trying to get me in touch with my feminine side as she has inflicted blue claw covers on me to match my exercise harness.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...