Monday, November 22, 2010

Crunching Crispy Things

Man, I love this time of year.  Did you know that lots of brown crispy things fall out of the sky?  The human who grooms the green stuff in our garden tries to clear them up but they still keep coming.  You have no idea how much fun I’ve been having crunching them up.  You know, some humans like to make noise with bits of plastic with bubbles in, so I thought Mummy might think it fun to crunch crispy things with me.  I had this great idea to bring a mouthful of them into the kennel for her and was particularly pleased with myself for thinking up such a great gift.  She didn’t get it and sent me out to the room with no walls to crunch them on my own which isn’t nearly as much fun.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...