Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Feed us!

When we start to get our winter coats, something strange suddenly happens overnight to humans’ time keeping.  For some reason they sleep later in the morning so we get our breakfast late and then however hard we plead, they feed us dinner an hour late too.  I have spent the whole of my long life trying to figure out this phenomenon.  At first I thought they just got a little forgetful because they needed more falling over juice to keep them warm but this theory has been disproven.  I have now come to the conclusion that instead of relying on their tummy clocks, and I have to admit that mine is particularly accurate, they keep looking at the mechanical clocks on their paws which obviously don’t work well in the cold.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...