Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doggyroids

I have always been proud of my physique.  I am an athlete and work hard to keep my body in shape.

This weekend when all the human puppies came around to beg, this cute chick from the next block called Ginger came to keep an eye on the ones she’s in charge of.  I of course went out to pass the time of day with her, see how she’s doing, check on her dating status … hey, don’t judge me.  I’m a normal young red blooded male. And, here’s where the blow hit. Obviously in an attempt to put Ginger off me, one of the human puppies she takes care of asked if I was on Doggyroids.

Let me get one thing straight. I do not take performance enhancing drugs.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...