Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Keeping Tobermory occupied is really quite a challenge.  He likes to pretend he’s a bear hunter but gets bored of that pretty quickly and then bugs me while I’m on security duty.  In an effort to exhaust him so that I can get on with my work, I thought it would be a good idea to teach him to play crocodiles.  Bowmore used to play it with me occasionally when I was a puppy and it was one of my favorites but Tobermory has become quite obsessed by it.  Humans use a saying, “let sleeping dogs lie” and I now understand what they mean. The only relief I get from that fierce little dude is when he’s asleep.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...