Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Lil and Turbo

DEer Mom an Dad
My bIg bruver, TaliSker helPt me wok the riting bocks so I cood tel you Im fyn.  He ses AuNt P wil pars this to u.
MY nu kenel waS skary at fist but I lyk it now.  Talisker is teechin me lods of Nu stuf.  There R byg TAll beds cald sofas that lyk to run away so hes bin teechin me to HOld them dOun.  He ses i hav good teCHnik.

mY nu Mumy has rEd claws.  She maks kool sQeeky noses weN i bYt them.  she also has long fir On HEr hed that is fun to pool.


Yestada my nU dady took ME to a plase ware he drinks fALing ova Juce.  i sAt in a Speshial dog bag.  TALisker staid outside.  He SES hes too grone up to sit in bags.   I thingc he’s misiNG out coz it was prity cumfy an i got to CUdel Dady an lots of hoomans let me Lik thare noz.  thay wiR tasti.

giv Aunt P an Uncle R a LIK on the noz fRom me.

ByG liks,
Tobermory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...