Friday, January 15, 2021

Who says The Economist is boring?

When Daddy gets under his bird fur at night, he takes a thin book with him called The Economist.  Tobermory says humans like to look at boring things to send them to sleep so I concluded that the thin book must be REALLY boring.  Daddy has lots of them so when I spotted one while I was having our early morning scrumble with our humans in the bird fur I didn’t think he’d miss it if I took it to test it for boredom.  It failed.  Tobermory did warn me that Mummy wouldn’t approve, but the 5 minutes of shredding and ripping that I managed to get in before she caught me was definitely worth it.

Arran

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I certainly hope Daddy got to read them before the shredding occurred. No doggy biscuits for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...