Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Discrimination

I have long been a believer in going to play with humans who help my legs work better, so I am very happy for Talisker that Mummy is taking him with me to help his repaired leg get better quicker.  He appears to enjoy it, even the round things that make your legs tingle.

I do however have one major objection.  The magic box is one of the places where I have the most fun and the humans won’t let me in it while I have a zipper in my neck because they seem to think it will leak.  Just to add insult to injury, they are allowing the kid to play in there and make we watch.  I consider this to be discrimination against dogs with zippers which is very frowned on in this land and I have to admit that I have not been able to restrain myself from letting them know in no too uncertain words about my views on this subject.

Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...