Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scratch That Itch

Man, I feel good.  Not only are my breathing bags working well but my legs work better too.  We took Talisker out for his first neighborhood sniff today since his leg repair and I have to say that I haven’t enjoyed a sniff so much for quite some time.

There is one thing I have to complain about.  The zipper in my neck is pretty itchy and all dogs know that one of the many uses of back claws is to get rid of neck itches.  I don’t think Mummy understands this because she has put my blue paw covers on my back paws.  I can’t see any other reason for this than her own vanity in wanting me to be color coordinated with my walking harness, and now I just can’t get rid of that itch.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...