Monday, March 14, 2011

Going Green

Mummy says our kennel is going green.  I quite like it the color it is, but she’s the one who makes the décor decisions around here.

I do have one concern. I have carefully observed the kennel color changing process in the past.  Humans wearing white clothes covered with different colored spots tickle it all over using magic sticks with furry ends and it changes color.  The humans who came this time just put shiny covers on the roof and the kennel still looks the same color which is definately not green.  I think Mummy has been duped.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...