Wednesday, March 23, 2011

House Training

A new writing box has come to live in our kennel.  Mummy says she has to house train it before we can use it which seems to be very time consuming.  She spends all day watching it to make sure it doesn’t do anything bad and every time it opens its mouth she gives it big round shiny treats.  They don’t look very appetizing so I’m not surprised she has to watch it all the time.  I wouldn’t behave myself if that was my reward.

I was crate trained so that Mummy could spend some time with Bowmore too.  If she crate trained the writing box, it might need less watching so she could play with me more instead of my having to spend time helping Bowmore hold down the sofa.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...