Friday, January 13, 2012

Scooby and Scrappy

There is a kennel in our town with very dark windows where humans can get particularly effective falling over juice.  There are always lots of two wheeled human carriers that growl very loudly keeping guard outside.

Last week whilst out for our routine sniff, as we passed this kennel a human dressed in cow skin who was showing signs of the effectiveness of the falling over juice came out and yelled “hey, it’s Scooby and Scrappy.”  I did of course assume that this must be a case of mistaken identity.

I asked Daddy why someone might think we were called Scooby and Scrappy and he explained that when he and Mummy were puppies, they used to watch the stories of their adventures.    He said moving picture frames on the wall didn’t exist in the olden days so they had to watch Scooby and Scrappy on a moving picture box which sounds a little implausible to me.

Being curious, I thought I’d do some research on the writing box to find out a little more about these two dogs.  I can definitely see some similarities between Tobermory and Scrappy with their youthful enthusiasm however, I am a little upset at being compared to Scooby.  I take my position as Head of Security very seriously and have never taken refuge behind those that it is my duty to protect in a threatening situation.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...