Monday, January 30, 2012

Water Snakes

I love my Mummy.  She feeds me, cuddles me and gives me treats when I do what I’m told.  I thought I should give her a gift for being so awesome and searched really hard to find the perfect thing.

In our garden we have a lot of water snakes that feed the fluffy green things.  When Mummy is running on the moving piece of floor, she has to stop when she’s thirsty to get her water out of a bottle so I thought that she would really appreciate a water snake to help her out.  I found one at the back of the garden that didn’t look very busy but it was quite difficult to get inside.  I had to pull really hard before it would let go and came with me.

I left the water snake by Mummy’s chair in her writing box room and then went to find a place to hide where I could watch to see the joy on her face when she found it.  You can imagine how upset I was when not only did she not look pleased, but she growled at me and shut me outside.  I guess I should have listened to Talisker when he told me that Mummy doesn’t like surprises.
Tobermory

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tobermory, I must admit that this is quite interesting and entertaining! Yes, you should had listened to Talisker.:) (Cute little doggies)

    Now, you can't blame her because even though water snakes are non-venomous, snakes are snakes. Good thing that watersnake didn't pull a fight when you were trying to grab it. But personally, these are one of my favorite snakes. There's a lot about these snakes that had caught my interest. It's all here: http://www.watersnake.net/

    ReplyDelete

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...