Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Adventures Begin

Hello, I’m Arran.  I have a new Mummy, Daddy and big brother called Tobermory.  I wasn’t sure about him at first, but he’s really cool.  He’s teaching me loads of stuff about how to be a great dog.  Yesterday he taught me how to ride in the back of a motorized dog carrier.  He says only babies sit on their Mummy’s lap in the front, so that means I’m a big dog now.

Tobermory told me of all the adventures our humans will take us on.  We went on my first one yesterday.  He said it wasn’t really an adventure because we do it most weeks, but it was a pretty big adventure for me.  We went to a place that he said is a falling over juice kennel called Testarossa where the humans test falling over juice.  They didn’t fall over so it must have been defective.

I sat with Mummy on a comfy sofa with my toys and lots of other humans visited us with fingers that were really good to chew.  I wanted to get off the sofa and have a good sniff but Mummy says I need more vet juice to stop me getting sick before I can do that.  It was very tiring but luckily Mummy was on hand for me to sleep on.

Arran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...