Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Twenty Seconds of Fame

There are human rituals that we join ours in every evening.  One is that when the sun is going to sleep, we sit on the sofa with our humans to watch a moving picture box story that tells us what is going on outside our kennel.  There is one segment that has always particularly interested me where there is a discussion about the quality of the weather for going out for a neighborhood sniff which of course is very important to me.

I decided to open a discussion on the writing box with the human who does the predictions, and we got on pretty well.  I read on the writing box that everyone is entitled to 15 minutes of fame, and he gave us our first 20 seconds last night.


Thank you, Mr Heggen.

Tobermory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...