Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sliding down white slippy stuff

I like to write a couple of times a week but we have been on vacation and since we got back Mummy has not let me near the writing box. She’s starting to earn dog biscuits like Daddy which is really intruding on my life.

We went to Tahoe. This is a place that has a lot of white slippy stuff in winter. I have been visiting there since I was a pup but Tali is a newcomer to the immense amount of fun that can be had in it.

I always knew that our humans like to attach boards to their feet and slide down but in my long life I have never watched them do it. We went to watch this time and Daddy stopped the motorized dog carrier right where the sliding starts so we got to see it all. The humans get on moving sofas to go up the hill. I assume that somewhere along their trip to the top they are given a lot of falling over juice because when they slide down they do not do it in a straight line.

Tali really enjoyed himself and didn’t want to leave but I assured him that we would be back again while the slippy stuff is there.

Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...