Monday, March 22, 2010

Advice on paw cover purchase

I have never thought of myself as a fashion icon. I tend to just go with the flow and wear whatever Mummy puts on me, although I have to admit that there are times that I have not been too pleased with her choices. The angel wings and halo at Halloween 10 human years ago come immediately to mind.

I have sore paws right now so Mummy went to the kennel that our food comes from and came out with paw covers for me which really surprised me. When Mummy needs paw covers she can’t get them from the kennel at the end of our road where she gets human food. She has to go a place called Nordstrom. I think she should get her paw covers from the kennel where she gets our food because Daddy was really happy when he saw my paw covers but he’s not happy when Mummy brings her paw covers home from Nordstrom.
Bowmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...