Monday, March 15, 2010

Ungrateful humans don't get help

I thought I would write for the big guy today. Water has stopped falling out of the sky and Mummy put the sofas back in the room with no walls so Bowmore is busy retraining them not to escape.

When the water stops falling and everything gets bright and warm, Mummy makes some of the plants really small. Apparently they have to be made small so that they can get big. I find this very confusing. Some of them, Mummy digs up and puts in the big box behind the gate in the place I’m not allowed to go (I sneak in sometimes when she’s not watching – there’s lots of really good smells there).

I always like to be helpful and last year Mummy dug up only a few of the plants in the tall plant box in the middle of the garden. She obviously hadn’t had the time to dig up the rest and digging is one of my favorite hobbies so when Daddy let us out for our morning sniff the following day, I decided to give Mummy a big surprise for when she came downstairs and dug the rest of them up for her. I have come to the conclusion that she obviously has control issues and can’t accept help from others because she was REALLY ungrateful. This year I am definitely not helping. I am going to stay here by the flowers in the room with no walls and watch from a safe distance.
Talisker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell to the Last of the Three Amigos

Sharing my life with our dogs has always been one of my greatest joys.  However, with that joy comes the responsibility of knowing when to a...